I can't believe it either. I made the blocks on Friday and Saturday and here is a finished quilt. Another no-deadline, no-destination project that went together slick as a whistle. The back shows the curlicue quilting in the center and my go-to "almost feathers" in the border.
August fabric IN 7 yards, $6.50 -- a cotton bedsheet and a turquoise plaid XXL shirt at Salvation Army
August fabric OUT 101-1/2 -- all my quilting projects plus 6 yards flung with the Teal Swap and 50 yards flung to The Joyful Quilter for her Lutheran World Relief project.
Year-to-date IN 693-1/4, $872, average $1.26 per yard. (Remember, I got free fabric from TWO destashings.)
Year-to-date OUT 723-5/8 / Net REDUCTION 30-3/8
# # # # # # #
It's time to declare my One Monthly Goal for September. I don't have pressing must-dos right now. I've decided that I will quilt at least two of the flimsies that have been languishing, in some cases for years. I don't know WHICH flimsies. You'll just have to stay tuned!
In the photo: quilt on the left is partially quilted. The stack on the right were created as far back as 2007 and as recently as mid-August.
Linking up with other OMGers at Elm Street Quilts (when Patty opens the sign up tomorrow).