Friday, December 29, 2017

Best of 2017

Cheryl at Meadow Mist Designs hosts an annual "best of" linkup for bloggers' five favorite posts.

Here are mine. 
You can see the others here.

"How much is that quilt worth?"   October 8: the results of an appraisal day hosted by our guild.
















"Spare Parts Flimsy"  January 29: one of my favorite quilts of the year. (I finally quilted it in August










"Raise a Toast to Toby Philpot!"  May 20: our visit to the Toby Mug museum in Evanston.











 "Attic Treasures: Archives and Memories" August 28: a moderately-successful attempt at cleaning out stuff.












"Fiesta, linens, and sewing lessons"  October 27: one of several posts chronicling estate sale finds. This one features a 7th grader's home ec project from long ago.














4 comments:

  1. no doubt those were goodies....happy new year nann!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sampler you made, thanks for linking up and I hope you have a wonderful new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your Sampler is really beautiful! I have been wanting to make one like this with different sized blocks. Hope you have a great 2018.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! I attended that Expo in Montreal. Hum -- I also have a few Toby mugs from my grandparent's travels. You've blogged about a variety of things this year. Here's to a great 2018.

    ReplyDelete

I have turned on comment moderation so be patient if you don't see it right away. If you are no-reply or anonymous I will not reply.