Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Midweek: a daisy dozen and a nice surprise

 OMG April #1 is finished!  Here are a dozen daisy mug rugs for our P.E.O. chapter project.  


I made the green and yellow slab backgrounds while I was working on the daisy bouquet  wall hanging earlier this year.  

I made a panel with the left over green slab pieces.  No plans for it yet.

There's still a bin of daisy fabrics in the stash. 

Linking up with  Wednesday Wait Loss and Midweek Makers

The surprise?   I was featured in Jennifer's WWL post today!   Thanks, Jennifer!

6 comments:

  1. Daisies are such happy flowers! A fun spring project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love daisies because they always make me smile. Such a perfect theme for your chapter project. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your daisy mug rugs are so fun! I bet people love receiving them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spring has sprung everywhere, including your studio. Beautiful daisies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You made a nice grouping of mug rugs. Hum, I think a daisy quilt might be in your future.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love your mug rugs! They are so spring-y! Agree with Bonnie, those daisies would make a great quilt!

    ReplyDelete

I have turned on comment moderation so be patient if you don't see it right away. If you are no-reply or anonymous I will not reply.