Tuesday, February 28, 2023

OMG February

 I had a wonderful time at QuiltCon in Atlanta but I don't have time to write that long post.

Instead:  a very quick OMG report.  Success!

(1)   A wall hanging to enter in the GFWC-IL Tenth District Art Contest on March 1

(2)   A daisy-themed something for the outgoing president of the P.E.O. Lake County Round Table

Update:  it turns out that the art contest specifies that entries must have been made in 2022.   So I will enter a wall hanging I made a year ago.







(3)   A baby quilt commission.   I'm not sure when the baby is due, but the quilt is due before March 11 (the day of the baby shower). 

Delivered to the baby's great-great grandmother on February 18.





Bonus:   something PINK for the February RSC color.   

These stars are 4.5" unfinished.  Made from Rhododendron Trail left overs.

Linking up with Elm Street Quilts    


 

8 comments:

  1. productive month indeed...all very nice nann

    ReplyDelete
  2. The daisies make me smile whenever I see them, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today I started quilting an I spy quilt that I wouldn't have done without seeing yours. While I was cutting for that I doubled up so there is a second one in line for piecing. I have plans for the cut off corners but don't hold your breath.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The daisies are lovely! Good luck in the contest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bummer. I really like your yellow wall hanging. Maybe you can enter it next year. Bonus pints to you for using the extra pieces from RT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that Daisy wall hanging! That baby cute is adorable! And WOW!...those stars that are 4.5 inches...that's impressive Nann!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your daisy quilt, so pretty. Cute baby quilt and pretty pink star blocks. You've been busy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great finishes--I really love that daisy piece.

    ReplyDelete

I have turned on comment moderation so be patient if you don't see it right away. If you are no-reply or anonymous I will not reply.