Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Midweek: it's a flimsy



The setting for the log cabin blocks (see the previous posts) continues to elude me. I have an idea but I need to let it simmer for a while longer.

Meanwhile I wanted to have some accomplishment so I assembled the black/white slab blocks.    They look more jumbly in the photo than in person . . . but now it has a name:  Jumble.

Five yards (by weight) in the "fabric used" column.   It's 54" x 69".

And, no, the shoebox of black/white strips and squares is not empty.

Linking up with Midweek Makers


11 comments:

  1. What a fun quilt and the name is just perfect for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome way to use up scraps! happy Thanksgiving, Nann!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good for you for making it a flimsy! Hope that you and your hubby are well enough to have enjoyed your dinner at your friend's house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow...mod to the max! you are a quilty tornado nann!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My scrap bag is overflowing and I will need to do something with it soon. This looks like a lovely way to use some up. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks really good - I love the pops of color in with the black and white. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The gray sashing strips were a great addition to the rows. It's a bright and fun quilt. I'm starting to wonder if there is any project that can result in the emptying of a scrap bin?

    ReplyDelete

I have turned on comment moderation so be patient if you don't see it right away. If you are no-reply or anonymous I will not reply.