Friday, November 18, 2022

Friday check in: a finish and a surprise

Ladder Stars is quilted and bound.  


On Monday I wrote that I used the last of a large floral chintz. Well, not quite the last -- there's some more of it here. (Now the truly-almost-the-last are a few scraps in the bin.) 


The surprise is under the needle.  These are the sixteen-patches made from scraps from Patchwork Fields (again, see Monday's post).


Linking up with other quilters on this blustery gray day.  Finished or Not Friday

(I haven't had a good long walk all week. I have to get out this weekend!)

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic finish on Ladder Stars. It's beautiful! I've got some large florals to use up...now to start planning...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your ladder stars - so very pretty! and go you on that back!!! its awesome
    Surprise!! too fun right??? Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. another winner nann....ladder stars! nice to see you are keeping busy....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love that Ladder Stars piece! Hope it is warm enough for you to walk this weekend! Sending hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ladder Stars turned out beautifully! Hope you can get in a walk this weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I have turned on comment moderation so be patient if you don't see it right away. If you are no-reply or anonymous I will not reply.