Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Midweek: the geese are in formation

The Christmas geese are in formation but not ready for takeoff. 

 I like the cheerful green check but there's not enough of it for the borders.  I'm not wild about this red or any of the other reds that I have on hand. Come back Friday to see what I figure out. 

Linking up with Wednesday Wait Loss    Midweek Makers

At the Zion Woman's Club board meeting yesterday I said I'd donate a quilt to the silent auction at the October 28 Bunco Party.  I think this may be that quilt.  

7 comments:

  1. Looking very good so far....a geese border maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!! It's awesome and the green is so cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks wonderful in the Christmas colors. It will be well received for the raffle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Geese are beautiful in their Christmas flight!! ;)))
    Nice work...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your geese! I agree, perhaps another red is needed. Not so bad if you have to visit a quilt store! Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It will make a lovely Christmas Quilt, perfect for the silent auction. These geese make no noise. I am sure you will find suitable reds and greens. I have a feeling they are somewhere in your stash :-)

    ReplyDelete

I have turned on comment moderation so be patient if you don't see it right away. If you are no-reply or anonymous I will not reply.