Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Midweek: checkerboard baskets so far

 The checkerboard and basket blocks are assembled.  60" x 72", 4-1/8 yds.  I'm contemplating adding a border because I'd like it wider.   

Maybe I'll swap out the block on the upper left.   UPDATE:   I did!   I like the change.  Photos to come.

One of the designs that inspired this one has borders on the sides only. 



Linking up with  Midweek Makers



# # # # # # # # #

Photos from Sunday afternoon at Illinois Beach State Park. 





6 comments:

  1. Your quilt is lovely. I've a basket quilt on my to-do list but I haven't decided what to pair with the blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice indeed nann! spending my snow day on another civil war small quilt...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The checkerboard basket quilt is going to be stunning! Wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The quilt is amazing! Love your nature photographs! Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quilt is wonderful! I’m a sucker for baskets so this sure rings my bells.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Swapping out the dark one was a good move, even though you don't show the update. It really stood out and I'm glad you're happier with it.

    ReplyDelete

I have turned on comment moderation so be patient if you don't see it right away. If you are no-reply or anonymous I will not reply.