Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Midweek: OMG finish and CW spices

 My November One Monthly Goal was to make a set of placemats.  Done! I'm reposting the photo for this week's OMG Finish link up.  










Last evening I finished piecing the sixth installment in the Civil War Reproduction Stash Reduction Project.  The pattern is Spice Pantry by Kim Diehl. This is spicy indeed compared to so many CW palettes of butternut, blue, and softened reds and greens.  (56 x 62, 4 yards).  

I can imagine this design as a Rainbow Scrap Challenge -- one row of each of the monthly colors. 

Linking up with OMG at Elm Street Quilts

and Midweek Makers at Quilt Fabrication


Have a SAFE Thanksgiving, everyone!


 

8 comments:

  1. Great quilts.

    First isolations!! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your 6th CWR quilt is just gorgeous! I really like the columns of triangles and 9 patches, and the red border. Congratulations on finishing your OMG, too! We, too, are staying home tomorrow. Happy Thanksgiving, Nann!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your quilt would be a good one for me to use up some of my Kim Diehl fabrics. Thanks for the inspiration. And congrats on another finished top.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The placemats are quite lovely! Patchwork placemats add such a nice homey touch. I have a set of red and white ones with an embroidered heart in the middle that I made ten or more years ago. I really like how they look on the table.

    I love your quilt! That's a gorgeous quilt and a great color palette. I'm toying with the idea of doing an applique quilt with that general color palette. I haven't gotten there yet. I'm still at the point of collecting the fabrics.

    I enjoyed your blog. You do beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m very impressed with your sixth CW quilt. I like hero patterns and this is an especially nice ones those looks.The placemats are lovely! Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. #6 is definitely a winner....love the color combos and contrast....on a roll i'd say...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your CW quilt! Yes! That pattern would be great for a variety of fabrics! The placemats are lovely! Have a safe and happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete

I have turned on comment moderation so be patient if you don't see it right away. If you are no-reply or anonymous I will not reply.