Friday, May 1, 2020

Stash report and OMG for May

Fabric in, April:   ZERO
Fabric out, April:  118-3/8 yards
Fabric in, YTD:  210-1/2 yards, $455
Fabric out, YTD: 426 yards
Net decrease: 213-1/2

In April I made 253 masks. I sent a B.O.R.S. (box of random scraps) to JS in Iowa (along with 152 HeartStrings blocks).  I made 3-1/2" rail fence units and 4.5" HSTs in all of the remaining RSC 2020 colors. I finished 12 house block mug rugs.

My One Monthly Goal for May is to make a daisy-themed tote bag. I've got the fabric! I just need to decide on the design.

Linking up with One Monthly Goal and
Finished or Not Friday 


11 comments:

  1. so darn cute nann...but everything you do is anyway...lol! i'm having fun with my BORS....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading what you did in April makes me tired. I think I’m at 80 masks. I’m plugging away on a UFO. And quilting a huge, almost too big for my frame quilt. I’m ready to move on to other things. I really like your little house mug rugs. Congrats on your great numbers !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little houses are just adorable--love those bright colors...such fun!!
    ~ ~ ~ waving in the sun for a change Julierose;)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those mug rugs turned out so cute and colorful. Makes me want to grab a cup of something and a snack right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yay! Nice decrease in yardage. Looking forward to seeing the daisy project - they are a happy flower aren't they? Have a beautiful day:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those mug rugs are SEW cute, Nann!! Do you have recipients for them all?

    ReplyDelete
  7. what cute mug rugs!
    Happy May

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Your stash management numbers are pretty awesome. Good luck with your OMG.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable mug rugs... I love each one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So so cute!! and wow!! the masks and the stash reduction!! GO you!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great idea. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete

I have turned on comment moderation so be patient if you don't see it right away. If you are no-reply or anonymous I will not reply.