Friday, May 22, 2020

Friday finish!



Here are the final blocks for Shelter in Place, my quarantine quilt.

For my Monday post I'll have a photo of all 91 houses on the design wall.

But first!  I *must* get to work on that tote bag. I will send it to one of the other committee members who will add gifts and treats. She will then send it to the outgoing committee chair. Hopefully it will arrive in time for our Zoom meeting on June 6.

Linking up with quilting friends at
Finshed or Not Friday
Can I Get a Whoop Whoop?






"She always sticks her nose into business that doesn't concern her."   From the Nancy Drew fabric line.





"Rotary Cut and Chain Sewn," by Patchwork Madness (band name of the day!).

8 comments:

  1. Cute houses. They will make a great quilt to mark this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With 91 houses, you have a city! Lovely house blocks, it's going to be a beautiful quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Nancy Drew one..so cute...WOW 91 of them--what a visual feast that will be...
    Stay safe
    ~ ~ ~ waving from afar Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! I just love your layout! Frederique is right, it is a happy city! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute houses! I love that you’ve fussycut the windows and doors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute houses. Love the Nancy Drew House

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fun - and it will be so cool to see all those houses in one quilt!

    ReplyDelete

I have turned on comment moderation so be patient if you don't see it right away. If you are no-reply or anonymous I will not reply.