Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Adoption winner and some humor




I thank everyone who commented on my Orphan Adoption post and shared what they are currently reading.  There were nine eligible entries.


The Random Number Generator chose #4 -- that's Cathy in Iowa.  Her blog is Sane, Crazy, Crumby Quilting .  She is the best scrap quilt designer!  I know she'll make the petal blocks in something terrific.








This meme was on FB yesterday.  I hope you, too, are enjoying being an artist-in-residence! 

On the bright side, I am no longer calling this shelter-in-place. I am now an artist-in-residence.

8 comments:

  1. I love your meme and cartoon. I needed a good laugh. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it...artist in residence! can i be one too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Humor always works to brighten the day. And, I must say that my Facebook feed is abounding with things that make me laugh. I saw one yesterday of a real dog who has been animated and talking about the problems we humans are having. I laughed so hard I had tears. When I went to find it to show the hubby it didn't come up. Bummer. On the quilting front I finished the quilting on a ugly poly and "vintage" fabric. I'll bind it one of these days. But today I hope to finish Talking Turkey top and then play with stuff for a while.

    Congrats to the UFO winner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Cathy. Hope you've been getting lots of "art" done this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to Cathy; there couldn’t have been a better winner. Love the “artist in residence quote. I just wonder why all my sew-jo has gone out the window.... I just can’t seem to calm down and focus. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES! artist in residence! and LOVE the cartoon you shared! What a HOOT! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the attitude adjustment! “Artist in resident!” Perfect!😚

    ReplyDelete

I have turned on comment moderation so be patient if you don't see it right away. If you are no-reply or anonymous I will not reply.