Friday, January 3, 2020

OMG for January

This will be the fifth year I'm participating in Patty's One Monthly Goal at Elm Street Quilts. (Surely I'm not the only quilter who has to double-check that she's not typing Elm Creek.)  I enjoy the make-your-own-challenge.





This is what's on my design wall.
It's a variation of this quilt . The blocks are 6 x 6 finished. I will make more of both the 16-patches and the Ohio Stars. Right now I like the scattered-ness of the stars.

But it's not my OMG for January.  I can only tell but not show what I plan to make:  favors for the February Magpie meetup at QuiltCon in Austin.






Here's a clue.  The favors will involve some deep stash reduction.

I'm linking up with the January OMG quiltmakers here

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete

I have turned on comment moderation so be patient if you don't see it right away. If you are no-reply or anonymous I will not reply.