Sunday, June 30, 2019

#alaac19 post-conference: Stashbusters!

Grace, Marianne, me
I've known Marianne, Grace, and Barbara for years through the Stashbusters Yahoo group.  I met them in person for the first time on Wednesday after my Mt. Vernon tour.  Marianne lives just a couple of miles from the estate.  Barbara and Grace drove through suburban and city traffic from Maryland.

Marianne provided lunch. We chatted.  We saw Marianne's stash ("the size of Montana").  We chatted.  Barbara and Grace were not about to drive home in rush hour traffic so Marianne ordered dinner and we chatted some more.  It was such fun!
Barbara, Marianne, me 




Grace's blog is City Mouse Quilter
and
Barbara's blog is Stash Overflow




1 comment:

I have turned on comment moderation so be patient if you don't see it right away. If you are no-reply or anonymous I will not reply.