Saturday, April 27, 2019

OMG: it's time to link up

OMG -- I nearly forgot to write a post for the month-end link up!

There were five parts to my OMG for April.  I'm pleased to report that I completed all of them.

#1    Finish the ALA Churn Dash quilt.
Blocks were made by the ALA Biblioquilters.


Top left and top right: 
#2   A tote bag for AAUW Gender Equity Fund.     
#3 Another tote bag for the AAUW Gender Equity Fund.   
Bottom left and bottom right: 
#4  A tote bag for the Rotary golf outing.   (bottom left
#5  Another tote bag for the Rotary golf outing.   

You can see what other OMG'ers made this month  here !

4 comments:

  1. Wow, congratulations on all your finishes! Pretty Churn Dash quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great bags and love the quilt. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on meeting all your goals with the lovely projects you are gifting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You certainly had a productive month!

    ReplyDelete

I have turned on comment moderation so be patient if you don't see it right away. If you are no-reply or anonymous I will not reply.