Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Midweek: tote bag #2

Here's the second of four tote bags I need to make.   (Two for the AAUW-IL convention, two for the Rotary golf outing.)

I made a similar bag in 2013 . Both use a pattern by  Heather Willm in her book Hopscotch Quilts. (That's the only pattern in the book that interests me.  I ought to copy it and then pass the book along.)  [Funny that I cannot think of tearing out pages from this or any book though I don't mind tearing out pages from a magazine.]

On to tote bag #3!

3 comments:

  1. It's so lovely. I'm always impressed with these bags. Construction looks perfect, the finish seems sturdy, and the colors are charming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really nice - I like the vertical strips in such pretty fabrics!

    ReplyDelete

I have turned on comment moderation so be patient if you don't see it right away. If you are no-reply or anonymous I will not reply.