Sunday, June 10, 2018

One Monthly Goal for June

Today's the last day to declare my One Monthly Goal and link up with others at Elm Street Quilts:  Well, I missed the June 7 deadline for OMG. But  here is the link up page with 100+ other quiltmakers who made their decisions (and wrote their posts) in time.

Allen is retiring from the Zion-Benton Public Library after 25 years. He will turn 86 this year!
ZBPL was his second career, following retirement from the U.S. Steel wire plant in North Chicago.  In the mid 1990's he came to ZBPL to be the bookmobile driver. When the bookmobile was decommissioned in 1999 he made the transition to the circulation department. 

His retirement party is June 14. I will have this bookshelf wall hanging finished by then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have turned on comment moderation so be patient if you don't see it right away. If you are no-reply or anonymous I will not reply.