Saturday, June 16, 2018

A nice little quilt show

"I got a Pfaff 1471," Anna emailed.  I wrote back to say that I found some accessories from my dearly departed Pfaff 1472 that she was welcome to have.  How to get them from my end of Chicagoland (way north) to her (way southwest)?  Conveniently for us the PrairieFest quilt show is this weekend in Oswego.  That's closer to her than to me but, hey, a quilt show is a good excuse!

The show was held at the Little White School Museum .  What a nice display! 


These were some of the new quilts.


















These were some of the vintage quilts. (There were several cross stitch quilts.)




























After we saw the quilts we toured the local history museum. The exhibits were very nicely-done.   

This was especially interesting.



We had lunch at a cafe on main street and indulged in retail therapy at Prairie Stitches

What a great day!








1 comment:

  1. I went to a quilt show yesterday, too! It must be show season. I enjoy the smaller shows so much more than the biggies.

    ReplyDelete

I have turned on comment moderation so be patient if you don't see it right away. If you are no-reply or anonymous I will not reply.