Sunday, May 27, 2018

Weekly update: part 2, OMG for May

I achieved the four parts of my stated One Monthly Goal for May.  Here is the finish link up

Part 1:  two tote bags for the Rotary golf outing raffle

Part 2:  a mug rug for a colleague who's retiring (and another for a friend who graduated from college)

Part 3:  three mug rugs for fellow Buduget & Finance committee members

Part 4:  a tote bag for the Budget & Finance committee chair
















Thanks once again to Patty for sponsoring One Monthly Goal. It helps me focus and achieve!

3 comments:

  1. Great bags! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your finishes! I especially like the daisy flower tote bag...so cute and cheery even without the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I especially love the hexi bag!!! Your mugs are cute and. Great gift idea.

    ReplyDelete

I have turned on comment moderation so be patient if you don't see it right away. If you are no-reply or anonymous I will not reply.