Thursday, February 8, 2018

Rafflemania

The guild's annual Rafflemania was last night.  It's a fun fundraiser and an opportunity to discard what we no longer love and take a chance on acquiring new stuff. 
I took books and fabric. Some of the books were bid on but others came back home with me.  The scrap bags (40 yards total) were snapped up.  I bought $10 in tickets (.50 each) and won all of this.

It works out to 16 yards. Not bad for $10!   Do you see the large ziploc at the upper right in the photo? When I took a closer look--after I won-- I realized that the fabric was what I'd donated to last year's Rafflemania.  There's a message in that . . .


7 comments:

  1. The message was..."YOU were meant to use it"! Laughing...Show us later what it became.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to laugh about that! I guess she didn't love that bag either! Pretty good haul nonetheless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gee whiz nann...need to pay closer attention when bidding..ROFL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow. look at all of those lovely plaids thoug!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the good laugh -- buying back your own fabrics! You did get a nice collection of fabrics though. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Homing pigeon fabrics? You must like them!

    ReplyDelete

I have turned on comment moderation so be patient if you don't see it right away. If you are no-reply or anonymous I will not reply.