Monday, December 28, 2015

Best of 2015



How can I pick just five posts?  I am redefining the guidelines to choose five quilt-related and four non-quilt-related posts.
 Forecast: Scrappy With a Chance of Nine-Patches


















Postage Stamp 9x9
















Super Scrappy 

















Blue Stars 







Daisy Patch


















Riotous Scrolls and Roses 











Grand Manan 
Kriegsjahr, 1915: When this You See, Remember Me

















Polishing the Silver



Here is the link to other quilting bloggers' Best of 2015 entries.

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful gorgeous quilts! I just love scrappy quilts! I need to add that to my list of "things to do in 2016". :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love all these beautiful quilts you've featured in your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of your scrappy quilts, they are fantastic! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your scrappy quilts! I think the postage stamp is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, your postage stamp is my fav. I love how it is in blocks. Beautiful, Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your daisy quilt is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I have turned on comment moderation so be patient if you don't see it right away. If you are no-reply or anonymous I will not reply.