Monday, April 11, 2011

Design Wall Monday

Am I on a roll?  This is the second Monday in a row that I've had something to post on Judy L's Design Wall Monday

tags on the blocks indicate the makers
The Block Swappers have a birthday block exchange. In 2010 I asked for "10" basket blocks."  I made three more so the setting would work.   I have a couple of fabrics in mind for the sashing and the setting triangles/border.  I think this quilt will be contributed to the 2012 UMW Mother's Day raffle. (This year they're getting 30's Stars )

3 comments:

  1. Looks Great!! and congrats on the 2 weeks in a row!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty baskets, nann; that's one pattern i've not used really but now i am tempted...

    ReplyDelete

I have turned on comment moderation so be patient if you don't see it right away. If you are no-reply or anonymous I will not reply.