Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Midweek: the stash report and a continued OMG

 

Rabbit, rabbit!   

(Here is the explanation of this good-luck tradition.)

# # # # # #

Stash report, May:

Fabric IN  152 yards, $26.  That's .17 -- seventeen cents! -- per yard.  (110 yards from the guild rummage sale and 42 yards received as a gift.)

Fabric OUT  68-5/8 yards

Year-to-date fabric IN  232-5/8 yards, $254, $1.09 per yard.

Year-to-date fabric OUT  272 yards.   

# # # # # #

I'm co-chair of our guild Block of the Month.  We're alternating months and June is my turn. Here are the samples.  The gray background will be given to each participant.  The flower centers are fussy-cut.  Unfinished size 12-1/2". 


# # # # # #


My May OMG was to label these 19 quilts.  I labeled only three.  

I'll just continue this OMG into June.  They'll need to be labeled eventually, so now is as good a time as any.

# # # # # # 





The Christmas churn dashes are coming along nicely.  


Linking up with Wednesday Wait Loss   Midweek Makers OMG






P.S.   Cue Miss Rumphius!  The lupine are in bloom at Illinois Beach State Park.  

(Learn about Miss Rumphius here.) 


5 comments:

  1. I labeled one quilt yesterday and have another label ready today. Not my favorite thing to do. Those guild blocks look like they will be fun and fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I enjoyed Miss Rumphius back in the day. Get your self going on labeling all those quilts suggest the lady who has only labeled about 5 of her quilts recently. I used to be good about it but, eh, not so much these days, Enjoy the rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nicely is an understatement for those churn dash...love love love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't those Christmas Churn Dash lovely? Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had never heard of " Miss Rumphius" Thank you for adding that story to my repertoire! I too love Lupins. And your Christmas Churn dash is lovely!

    ReplyDelete

I have turned on comment moderation so be patient if you don't see it right away. If you are no-reply or anonymous I will not reply.