Friday, July 2, 2021

Stash report, Positivity Plaid flimsy, and OMG for July

It was a month of more acquisition than use.                 Fabric in, June:  81-1/2 yds, $605 (avg. $7.45/yd)                    Fabric out, June: 30-1/8 yds  (paltry, I know)                        Fabric in, YTD:   181-1/8 yds, $764 (avg. $4.22/yd)              Fabric out, YTD:  247-1/2 yds                                                Net reduction: 66-3/8 yds

I ended up with 30 Positivity blocks. (Thank you, Bonnie in VA, for the neutral FQs that provided enough background for seven blocks.)  The flimsy used 3-3/8 yards that will go in the July report. 

My July OMG is the same as June:  decide the design for the wedding quilt and get started!  

Linking up with  Finished or Not Friday and OMG at Elm Street Quilts


4 comments:

  1. Fantastic! Great job finishing up this top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job finishing this! I was very happy to send that fabric to you -- a little bit more used! Now I need to focus more on piecing my positivity quilt than on reading or goofing off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SEW glad to hear that Bonnie was able to provide the additional background that you needed for finishing your Positivity quilt top, Nann!

    ReplyDelete

I have turned on comment moderation so be patient if you don't see it right away. If you are no-reply or anonymous I will not reply.