Saturday, November 25, 2017

OMG finish for November

My One Monthly Goal for November was to make all the blocks (so far) in the Moda Blockheads weekly quilt-along and to keep current as each block is published. I began the month with #1-#12 on the design wall.  #38 came out November 22.  I met my goal: here are all 38.

The blocks are 6.5" unfinished.  I am using homespuns from my stash and cream solid.

There will be 48 blocks in all.  There's a FB group for the Blockheads. What a variety of interpretations -- colorway, fabric genre, setting ideas!

I'm linking up to the OMG November page  here

....There's lots more going on in my studio. Stay tuned for updates!

10 comments:

  1. very nice little blocks...and good for keeping up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen others doing the Moda blockheads challenge and admired. My you made amazing inroads into this during the month. I am just amazed at the variety of six inch blocks there are to be made. Love your design wall, I don't have one or the space for one but can see what a difference it makes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    Very beautiful. Love Homespun fabric.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are doing a great job keeping up, and making such wonderful blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had quite the productive month! Love the blocks. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blocks are absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on staying up with your OMG! You've got some fun blocks up on the design wall. Happy stitching this weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I have turned on comment moderation so be patient if you don't see it right away. If you are no-reply or anonymous I will not reply.