Sunday, October 8, 2017

Weekly update: acquisitions


I took a box of stuff to Salvation Army this week and found these goodies to take home.

The Marimekko cotton print turned out to be 3-1/8 yards and 54" wide. Just $2!  It's home dec weight -- good for placemats or tote bags.








 I've had the same dogwood print tablecloth in red and in forest green.  I looked for more information and found out that the manufacturer is Weil and Durrse.

The linen tablecloth was never used.










I got the poinsettia tablecloth and these five handkerchiefs at an estate sale. I especially like the floral bouquet.














P.S. I wonder why dogwood was such a popular motif. I have these dogwood hankies in my collection.


2 comments:

  1. seems like you can't go anywhere without sniffing out delicious bargains nann!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You picked up some gorgeous finds. I never seem to have such luck.

    ReplyDelete

I have turned on comment moderation so be patient if you don't see it right away. If you are no-reply or anonymous I will not reply.