I realized that I didn't want to make a purple and lime quilt. Or wallhanging. Or placemats. I could have made a dozen potholders, but in the end I decided to make tote bags.
I have had this pile of lime and purple on my cutting table for three weeks. I did buy more limes and purples. (Actually I wanted lime-and-purple but there wasn't much. I didn't shop very widely, though.)
Here they are!
Note that I made extra Road to Oklahoma blocks (upper left). The center totes and the right hand totes have blocks on the back. (The log cabin, bottom center, has another log cabin block. The other three have different blocks.)
I began to run out of steam so I used the rest of the blocks as pockets.
I'm linking up with the Elm Street Quilts OMG finishes page here and the Elm Street Quilts Bag It challenge here . . . and now I can clear off the cutting table!