Monday, January 19, 2009

New flimsies

This was a mystery quilt that members of my quilt guild did way back in 2004. I had assembled the center and put the project away in a box. When I took it out earlier this month I found out that I had pieced the triangle border and cut the wide border, so all I had to do was sew the borders on. (It's about 64 x 64.)
This is similar to a quilt I made at the end of December, 2007 (see the blog post for that date). I used the same-sized blocks -- 1.5" x 6.5" strips pieced into squares, then cut on the diagonal and re-pieced -- but more of them.

1 comment:

Quilts And Pieces said...

Oh your mystery quilt turned out wonderful! I love it!