Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Burp! t-shirt quilt is done

One bite at a time, I wrote a couple of days ago.
The last bites of the t-shirt quilt were gobbled down, hence the burp.

I quilted the sashing on Sunday (while watching Poldark).
No sewing on Monday (I gave EQTAS -- Every Quilt Tells a Story--to P.E.O. Chapter LG on Monday evening).
I quilted the borders on Tuesday while watching the vice presidential debate.
I stayed inside on this lovely, sunny, early-fall Wednesday to attach the binding and the label.

Here it is!  (7 yards used for sashing, borders, backing, binding).



Take note! This is my declared OMG for October and it is DONE on October 5!!!

I'm joining these Wednesday linkups:
Midweek Makers
Let's Bee Social

4 comments:

  1. A fabulous finish! The backing is so stylish and sports quite a bit of piecing. I hope the recipient doesn't polish her toenails on it, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice - love the label on the back! Thanks for sharing on Midweek Makers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finish and wow! I'm impressed at how early it is done. Now you can goof off the rest of month -- WRONG! I'm sure you have more to do. I love the backing of the quilt -- so fresh and fun.

    ReplyDelete

I have turned on comment moderation so be patient if you don't see it right away. If you are no-reply or anonymous I will not reply.