Print Friendly and PDF With Strings Attached: The secret is revealed

Monday, September 8, 2014

The secret is revealed

I happened to tune into Quilty Pleasures, the Quiltmaker blog, the day they called for volunteers to make samples for the Back To School feature. I applied and was one of the eight people chosen.  QM provided the pattern, the fabric, batting, and thread. We had to make our quilts exactly as directed. That was a challenge for me because I like to use a great variety of fabrics and I like to improvise. But it turned out well!

I got fabric from Clothworks called "In the Kitchen." I think the culinary print would be great for placemats.

Keep up with all the BTS quilts and meet the quiltmakers this week at
Www.quiltmaker.com/blogs/quiltypleasures





3 comments:

  1. Congrats on being on the BTS Team. I thought I applied, but alas I'm sitting on the sidelines watching again. You did great with the fabrics and Pattern

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the quilt. You did good
    Congrats on being selected

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping to read my blog. I can't respond to every comment, but be assured that I appreciate each one.