Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Round robin and stash report

I finished the flower basket applique for the guild round robin. (I still think the braid border is out of proportion, but that's not my responsibility.)  I will hand this over at the guild meeting March 7.  There are six participants. This is round five. One round to go before we get our own back.

Stash report, February:
Fabric out:  61 yards (includes 40 yds donated to the guild Raffle Mania)
Fabric in: 15-3/4 yards, $10 (Raffle Mania ticket purchases and winnings)

Year to date:
Fabric out: 138-7/8
Fabric in: 16-3/4,  $10.60
Net reduction: 122-1/8

(Gee, this is the third post in a row with the word "report" in the title.)

3 comments:

  1. Oh good grief -- 138 yards out!!! I'm jealous but if I used that much fabric in two months I probably wouldn't have much left! When I finally figure my Feb. usage I know I am going to be happy! Yes, I think the braid overpowers the rest of the piece. Some round robins turn out fabulously and some, no so much! Hope you like yours when it comes back to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that right side is going to be SO out of whack when the final border is sewn on. It's already off-center, and taking more off the raw edge is going to make it worse. Still--not your problem, eh? I love the branches you gave the birdies to perch upon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun to see the round robin's progress. Sorry to hear that your hubby has been ailing and pray for his improvement.

    ReplyDelete

I have turned on comment moderation so be patient if you don't see it right away. If you are no-reply or anonymous I will not reply.