Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Midweek: caught up

Would that I could say "all caught up" in other aspects of my life . . . but I can brag that I have finished blocks #31-#36 of Moda Blockheads

A new block is announced each Wednesday.  My One Monthly Goal was to get current. Now it's  to stay current.  I'll have three more to make in the coming weeks.






The guild BOM this year features blocks from Missouri Star.  I'm using homespuns and cream-on-cream.  Here are the September, October, and November iterations.  They begin with 10" squares and are approx. 11" unfinished. That seems so big compared to the 6-1/2" Blockheads!

I am giving thought to two upcoming projects -- I find that cogitation is conducive to productive quiltmaking, and some projects require a lot of cogitation. Neither one will involve homespun plaids, however.

Linking up with Midweek Makers .

5 comments:

  1. I get these in my inbox, but haven't been doing them. Looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOur blocks look lovely, and yay! to being caught up! I also find lots of cogitation beneficial :) I'm cogitating too much about my current one though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lurve that feeling of being "caught up". I yearn for that feeling of being "caught up"! That homespun quilt is going to be so cozy and soothing! Is Ringo Lake one of the cogitatees?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job of catching up. I'm awful with BOMs or anything like that. Let me know if you want to augment your homespuns???

    ReplyDelete
  5. It always feels good to catch up - congrats!

    ReplyDelete

I have turned on comment moderation so be patient if you don't see it right away. If you are no-reply or anonymous I will not reply.