Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Gifts!

 The quilting bee met last evening and had a belated gift exchange.  The first photo shows the fun assortment from Joan: three fat quarters, a box of postage stamp squares, a bookmark, a needlebook, and (hidden) a little plastic box.
This nifty pin tray was made by Dawn . She even blogged about the project, but I had no clue that she was making them for us!  I have a selection of little porcelain dishes of my own that could be similarly repurposed.


 This is the back of the porcelain dish showing the magnet glued to it.
Today's mail bought this gift! I won it when one of my quilts got the most votes in the Quilting Gallery   weekly contest.  The Moda Candy Bar precuts are 2.5 x 4.5 rectangles and come with a project sheet.  The prize was supplied by Jojo's Quilt Shoppe in Elk Grove, California. 

Thank you, Michelle (QG) and Jill (Jojo's)!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nann,
    Love the little pin dish but really like the candy bars...sometimes Moda is too pastel for me (hey, I do batiks and civil war...), but these are really neat prints.
    Nice!

    ReplyDelete

I have turned on comment moderation so be patient if you don't see it right away. If you are no-reply or anonymous I will not reply.