Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy birthday in advance

The Block Swappers are exchanging birthday blocks again this year.  Each person specifies the block she wants: size, style, color.  Ideally the blocks are mailed to arrive by the actual birthday.  I've sent two already (one for March and one for early May). This week I thought I'd get a head start on the second May block. I finished it and took a look at the rest of the list.....and by yesterday afternoon I had finished them all, for birthdays from May through next February!

It was great fun to rootle through my stash to find fabrics per the instructions.

1 comment:

  1. Did you make a matching block of each for yourself- these would be a neat orphan quilt.

    ReplyDelete

I have turned on comment moderation so be patient if you don't see it right away. If you are no-reply or anonymous I will not reply.