Wednesday, August 12, 2026

Midweek: more stars

 


Sewing time on Monday and Tuesday resulted in a lot more stars.  They are such fun to make!

Finished sizes: 3", 4.5", 6", and 9".  

They'll stay on the design wall.  I can think about the setting in odd moments while I'm traveling.

Next blog post will be at the end of the month but I'll be posting on Facebook.

Linking up at Wednesday Wait Loss


9 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time, Nann! I'll look forward to your Facebook posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a lovely trip! Those stars are pretty. Can't wait to see how you set them. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.
    https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2026/08/12/wednesday-wait-loss-497

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stash! - So many different reddish and blue fabrics! The variety adds a lot of interest. Have a wonderful trip!! Gladi Porsche

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have an exciting trip - your travel posts are always something to look forward to!

    Ceci

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your stars, and the background really sets them off.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonky stars are so much fun, and so liberating! Betcha can't make just one (flimsy)!

    Bird 'Pie

    ReplyDelete

I have turned on comment moderation so be patient if you don't see it right away. If you are no-reply or anonymous I will not reply.