I forwarded the link to several of my online groups. I then decided to take my own advice and try the technique myself. Not only did I piece the top, I've finished the entire quilt! Here are photos of the front and the pieced back. It's approximately 53 x 62.
Wow that was quick! I love the colors.
ReplyDeleteNeat quilt. I really like the way you did the backing.
ReplyDeleteThe colors are great and I love how you used the leftovers on the back. Beautiful work!
ReplyDeletethis really turned out great
ReplyDeleteWow, that is a very happy quilt! Good job. I love it!
ReplyDeleteTurned out great...now I want to try one!
ReplyDeleteWow, colorful and a quick quilt. I love it when sponaneous is so beautifully done. I like how you finished using your block son the back too.
ReplyDeleteJane
How cool is that! I love the idea of zig zag quilt without triangles!
ReplyDelete