Sunday, October 2, 2016

Raffle quilt

I'll bet this grabbed your attention!  No, it's not on my design wall.  This is the Northern Lake County Quilters Guild 2016 raffle quilt.  The design is "Flowers for My Wedding Ring" by Judy Niemeyer.  It is 87 x 100 and is all batiks, machine-pieced and exquisitely machine-quilted.

Tickets are $1 each or 6 for $5. The drawing will be on Sunday, November 20, at the conclusion of the NLCQG biennial quilt show.  (We'll ship the quilt to the winner.)

If you'd like to buy tickets, leave a comment.   If you are a no-reply blogger be sure to include your email address.

Proceeds from the raffle benefit NLCQG programs and also  Lake County PADS (services for the homeless).

Thank you! 


1 comment:

  1. OMG -- it is beautiful. I will have to decide whether I should pop for $5 worth of tickets. Yes, let me know what to do. . .

    ReplyDelete

I have turned on comment moderation so be patient if you don't see it right away. If you are no-reply or anonymous I will not reply.