I didn't have much time to sew last week, what with P.E.O. convention preparations, plus an AAUW committee meeting, Chamber of Commerce board, and the monthly quilt guild meeting (a very good program on quilt history). I didn't even get time for a beach walk.
Stash report, May:
Fabric acquired: 24-1/4, $32.75
Fabric used: 8-3/8
Fabric acquired: 162, $699 ($4.31/yd)
Fabric used: 89-1/4
I need to quit shopping and get sewing!
My One Monthly Goal is to set the batik star blocks. I made 42 of them. The on-point setting uses 41 and results in a square quilt. I am contemplating ideas for wider top and bottom borders to make it rectangular. The red sashes are a rough draft -- I only have two yards of that particular print, only enough for sashes *or* setting triangles *or* borders, but not all three.
See others' quilting progress on the weekly linkups.
Oh, Scrap! (I keep typing this "Oh, Scarp.")
Main Crush Monday
Design Wall Monday