Fabric used in May: 17-1/4 yards
Fabric acquired since January 1: 46-1/8 ($217.48, or $4.71/yd)
Fabric used since January 1: 132-5/8
Net used: 86-1/2 yards
Sigh....I'd been doing so well, but I went to that great sale with batiks, and then I found 4 yards of good homespun plaid at Salvation Army for just $3....
On to accomplishments this week. In addition to the choqua string flimsy , I finished this tote bag. It's for the 2014-15 chair of the Lulu Corkhill Williams Friendship Fund committee, a P.E.O.-Illinois project. I'm one of the other two committee members and we'll present this to her at the state convention this month.
The lining is a yellow daisy print. The pocket and bottom liner are another daisy print. (I have a box of daisy fabric.) BTW, I use corrugated plastic campaign signs for totebag bottoms. I can get five out of one sign. The plastic is easy to cut and the signs are plentiful after elections.
The Rainbow Scrap Challenge color for June is light blue. Here's my bubble block.
And here are all six months' blocks.
The June Block Lotto features black/white/blue plaid. I have made five sets (blue corners / white corners). I'm so intrigued by this design that I tried a couple with batiks.
I'm linking up with other quiltmakers at Beth's Love Laugh Quilt and Judy's Patchwork Times .