Print Friendly and PDF With Strings Attached: Blog Hop Winners!

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Blog Hop Winners!

Here are the names of everyone who left a comment as of last evening.  (Three more people commented today, which is lovely but still past the specified time for the drawing.)
I chose the winners at random. They are GrannyAnne  and Mrs. Pickles   Congratulations, ladies!  I will need your mailing addresses in order to mail the FQ bundles to you.

 
Thanks to everyone who participated in the Quilting Gallery blog hop!

2 comments:

  1. Wow I can't believe I won!! Thank you once again for hosting this give away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! Thanks for hosting this giveaway and pulling out my name!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping to read my blog. I can't respond to every comment, but be assured that I appreciate each one.