Thursday, September 15, 2011

P&J follow up and Convention Tote

Here is a close up of the quilting on Piece and Joy   I used light lime green thread. The loopy flowers are poinsettias, sort of.  I quilted a continuous line of Christmas tree outlines in the borders. 

The Friends of the Library will begin selling raffle tickets for Piece and Joy at LibraryPalooza on September 24.
 I made a tote bag for the P.E.O. International Convention which is just two weeks away.

I purchased the large-scale daisy print in Philadelphia in 2008.  (I was there for ALA Midwinter.)  The lining is yellow and there are two inside pockets made from another daisy print.  I used Warm & Natural batting in the body of the tote as well as in the handles. 





The free motion quilting features P.E.O. stars.

2 comments:

I have turned on comment moderation so be patient if you don't see it right away. If you are no-reply or anonymous I will not reply.