Print Friendly and PDF With Strings Attached: Quilt Show 2010

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Quilt Show 2010

My shopping at the quilt show was purposeful, for the most part.  Nearly every vendor had batiks and there were many with 19th-century reproductions.  I didn't buy any of either. 
Here's what I got:
(1)  Novelty FQs, mostly sports, for a commissioned quilt
(2)  Miscellaneous FQs and long q's (9 x 40) from a booth where they were "buy 12 @ $1.25, get one free"
(3)  A splurge:  Terrie Hancock Mangat brights -- 2 FQ packs
(4)  Red and brown shweshwe from South Africa -- these FQs are keeping company with the reds and browns I bought from the same vendor last year :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how I love those Terrie Hancock Mangat brights! And the South African reds and browns are simply wonderful too! Don't you just love fabric?!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping to read my blog. I can't respond to every comment, but be assured that I appreciate each one.